* The day your children were born
* Winning the cooking contest
* Getting a standing ovation
* Receiving a blue ribbon
* Your first date with the love of your life
* A business success
We all have moments in our lives marked by how blessed and/or significant we felt.
Unfortunately, these are not the memories most of us play over in their heads.
No, we tend to ignore our great achievements and focus on our mistakes and shortcomings (no wonder we experience anxiety, worry, and even self-loathing).
This is not what winners do.
Winners compile a reel of their best moments and run them over and over in their heads.
Stop focussing on your blooper reel -- we all have one and it doesn’t make you feel good.
Begin to compile and repeat your great achievements and you’ll soon find you have even more to celebrate.
*** Check Out…
- 1-to-1 Life Coaching: www.ComplaintFreeCoaching.com
- Members-Only, exclusive access to Will: www.ComplaintFreeLife.com
- Website: www.WillBowen.com
- YouTube Channel: www.WillBowenVideo.com
- Podcast: www.WillBowenPodcast.com